Washington, D.C., is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The architecture alone is enough to make you want to move there, but if that’s not enough, there’s also a vibrant nightlife scene and tons of fantastic restaurants. One thing that many people don’t think about when it comes to Washington DC though is how good it would be for smoking weed! That’s why we’re here today: to share with you our list of the best places in Washington DC where you can get high while enjoying your trip even more.
Some of these are ideal for smoking weed in Washington DC.
If you’re looking for the best places to smoke weed in Washington DC, we have a list of seven locations that you can check out.
Some are ideal for smoking weed outdoors, while others are perfect for lounging around indoors. Some of these locations also offer an array of other activities such as museums and monuments, nightlife spots and theaters.
Museums & monuments
In Washington, DC, there are a number of excellent places to smoke weed. The museums and monuments are some of the best places to do it. Museums and monuments are open at night and have plenty of space for you to sit around smoking weed with your friends. If you don’t want to be seen smoking weed in public, you can always smoke in your car!
The best place to smoke weed in Washington DC is outdoors. The weather here is generally mild, and you can usually find a nice patch of grass or park bench to sit on. There are also plenty of great neighborhoods with lots of green space and trees, so it’s easy to find some privacy if you need it.
The best times of year to smoke weed in Washington DC are during the warmer months: springtime (March through May) or summer (June through August). The mornings and evenings will be cooler than midday or midday-ish hours, so that’s when most people tend to light up outside. If you do plan on smoking outside during the colder months, make sure that your joint/bowl/bong isn’t going anywhere because it could get icy otherwise!
You should also be aware that there are certain areas where it may not be legal or safe for you (or anyone else) to light up especially if there are children around! Keep this in mind before lighting up near schools or playgrounds just so everyone can have fun without feeling too paranoid about getting busted by police officers who hate marijuana users with all their hearts!
Nightlife is a great place to get high. I don’t mean sitting in your house alone, watching Netflix. I mean getting outside and experiencing the city that you live in by going out with friends or on a date. There are so many options for nightlife in DC that it’s hard to know where to start! So here’s my list of the top 7 best places to smoke weed at night:
- Adams Morgan
- Dupont Circle
- U Street NW/14th St NW Corridor
- You can smoke weed in theaters.
- You can’t smoke weed in the movies.
- You can’t smoke weed in bars and restaurants, but you can order drinks for delivery or takeout if you’re outside or on a patio or rooftop deck.
- In DC’s clubs and concert venues, you’ll be asked to leave if security finds marijuana on your person even if it’s legal for you to possess it.
Restaurants are great places to smoke weed and legal in Washington DC. You can order food and drinks from the menu, enjoy a meal while you smoke, and bring your own weed. What more could you ask for? We’ve found some of the best restaurants in DC where you can enjoy smoking out of the sun.
- Founding Farmers – This is a hot spot on our list because it has one of the most gorgeous views of Washington DC’s Capitol building. The restaurant itself is spacious with plenty of room for large groups as well as smaller parties or families looking to dine together during their trip here! If you’re looking for someplace classy but still casual enough for an afternoon snack or light lunch then this place should be high up on your list!
- District Social – A newer addition to this list but one that has quickly become one of our favorites due to its beautiful interior design and delicious food options available daily (including brunch). They have craft beers on tap too if beer isn’t really your thing! Either way we highly recommend checking out District Social sometime soon because it looks like something straight outta Hogwarts
Coffee shops are great places to smoke weed. They’re also a fantastic place to relax, meet people and do work. This is because coffee shops offer you a number of things that other locations don’t: they have free Wi-Fi and plenty of power sockets, they have an ambience that feels different from the outside world but doesn’t require you to get too isolated from it either. You can take your laptop with you and sit in one of the big tables or at the bar (assuming it’s not too crowded), or just chill on a couch with a book or magazine in hand, listening to some music on your headphones while people-watching through windows facing busy streets—all while enjoying that sweet high!
These places are great to smoke weed in D.C.
- The National Mall:
The National Mall is the perfect place to smoke weed if you want to be surrounded by history and culture. It’s a great spot for smoking with friends, especially in the summertime when there are outdoor concerts happening on the Capitol lawns or during cherry blossom season when you can lay back on some grass and listen to live music while getting high. Plus, if you don’t have any weed, there’s always plenty of people who will share with you!
- The U Street Corridor:
The U Street Corridor is one of D.C.’s most interesting places to get high because it offers so many different options for what type of weed you want to smoke (we’ll get into that later). You might even run into local celebrities like Jay Z or Barack Obama while wandering around here they’re often spotted hanging out at local restaurants like Ben’s Chili Bowl or Marvin..
We hope you found this guide helpful! We know it can be difficult to find the right place to smoke weed, but these are some great places to start.